You Can Lower Your Workers Comp Premiums
Your Experience Mod Factor is the only tool you have to control your workers comp premiums.
Do you know if an incorrect experience mod is costing you money and if so, how much?
Here are five reasons why an audit is necessary to lower your workers comp premiums:
- See how much you are overspending on Workers’ Comp insurance premiums
- Validate the accuracy of your mod – most mods contain invalid data that is costing your company money.
- Break down claims data and make it easy to understand
- Receive a detailed report and action steps for how to fix your problem areas
- Benchmark your performance against your peers (in your home state and nationally).
There is no reason you shouldn’t get your Experience Mod audit.