You Can Lower Your Workers Comp Premiums
Get your Experience Mod Audit and Review Today
ENTER YOUR DETAILS BELOW TO GET STARTED TODAY
Your Experience Mod Factor is the only tool you have to control your workers comp premiums.
Do you know if an incorrect experience mod is costing you money and if so, how much?
Here are five reasons why an audit is necessary to lower your workers comp premiums:
- See how much you are overspending on Workers’ Comp insurance premiums
- Validate the accuracy of your mod – most mods contain invalid data that is costing your company money.
- Break down claims data and make it easy to understand
- Receive a detailed report and action steps for how to fix your problem areas
- Benchmark your performance against your peers (in your home state and nationally).
There is no reason you shouldn’t get your Experience Mod audit.
Below you will find testimonials from clients who began their relationship with Rogue Risk with an Experience Mod Audit and Review.
While these business owners choose to make Rogue Risk their Agency of Record, there is no obligation to become a client after receiving an Experience Mod Audit report. We look forward to working you…
“We assumed all workers comp policies were the same. We were wrong. Rogue Risk was thorough and professional and was able to free up cash from savings we didn’t know was possible!”
Tom – Saratoga Springs, NY
“The team at Rogue didn’t just reduce our insurance premiums, they helped us change the whole way we approached safety and our return to work process. They help us with so much more than insurance.”
Kevin – Poughkeepsie, NY