Employment Practices Liability Insurance
Never before Have Employer / Employee Relations Been as Litigious As they are Today.
While doing the right thing by your employees is always the goal, there are far too many unforeseen events that can lead to lawsuits against your business.
From the moment that you start the pre-hiring process until the exit interview, you are vulnerable to an employment-related lawsuit.
Can your business afford to defend itself against alleged wrongful employment practices accusations?
Probably not, because most can’t.
Employment Practices Liability Insurance is your last line of defense against employee-related lawsuits.
What is Employment Practices Liability Insurance?
According to researchers, three out of five employers will be sued by a prospective, current or former employee while they are in business.
While many suits are groundless, defending against them is costly and time-consuming.
Employment practices liability policies provide protection from the following wrongful employment practices:
- Actual or alleged wrongful dismissal, discharge or termination
- Employment-related misrepresentation
- Employment-related libel, slander, humiliation, defamation or invasion of privacy
- Wrongful failure to employ or promote
- Wrongful deprivation of a career opportunity, wrongful demotion or negligent evaluation
- Wrongful discipline
- Vicarious liability for intentional acts
- Punitive damages
- Coercion or humiliation in relation to race, marital status, gender, age, physical and/or mental impairments, pregnancy, sexual orientation, and any other protected class established by federal, state and local statutes
Many policies offer the following inclusions and add-ons:
- Consultation, HR assistance and other risk management consultative services.
- Coverage for defense costs outside the policy limits
- Third-party liability coverage
- Wage and hour coverage for claims alleging wage and hour violations
- Volunteer workers can be added as additional insureds
- Extended reporting periods may be added.
Why choose Rogue Risk for Your
Commercial Insurance Agency Partner?
We are here to give you real insurance advice while doing everything we can to save you money and free up cash flow for your business. We don’t just reduce your premiums, we target your total cost of risk.
Real feedback from our valued commercial clients.
“We assumed all insurance policies were the same. We were wrong. Rogue Risk was thorough and professional and was able to free up cash from savings we didn’t know was possible!”
Tom – Saratoga Springs, NY
“The team at Rogue didn’t just reduce our insurance payments, they helped us change the whole way we approached safety and our return to work process. They help us with so much more than insurance.”
Kevin – Poughkeepsie, NY
What's the quote process look like?
The process of getting a quote for your Commercial Insurance Program couldn’t be easier.
Enter Basic Information
Start by telling us a little bit about yourself and your business so we know exactly how to help you.
We Gather Your Info
Next, we gather, examine and package your information in a format that that will attract the most interest from insurance companies.
We Run Your Quotes
Next, we send your information to our preferred insurance company partners to see who offers the best coverage and price.
Protect And Serve
Once a policy is issued, we become your personal agent with your various insurance policies.
Are you ready to Protect Your business against employee-related lawsuits?
Click the button below to get the process started. It’s simple and fast.