Account Manager - Job Opening
Rogue Risk is looking for an individual willing to become the operational bedrock of our organization. The Account Manager will be our client’s primary point of contact post-sale, overseeing submission, onboarding, service, and product delivery.
Sought-after character traits include:
- Conscientiousness, and an
- Abundance Mindset.
GENERAL DESCRIPTION OF POSITION
Maintains relationships and favorable contacts with current and potential customers. Focuses on moderately complex Commercial package or Personal Lines Accounts, typically multiline accounts of smaller premium size ($50,000 or less). Could handle some higher complexity accounts (typically $50,000 – $250,000), as needed. Delivers an exceptional customer experience for our partner agents, resulting in high customer loyalty and satisfaction and increased revenue for Rogue Risk. Resolves customer issues/problems, researches, and makes recommendations for potential enhancements or modifications to increase sales.
Familiar with a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks, with a certain degree of creativity and latitude.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- With some guidance, successfully serves as a front-line underwriter for lower complexity new and renewal business. Performed daily, about 20% of the time.
- Serves as a consultative resource between our carrier and agent partners with respect to price, coverage, and terms of potential insurance contracts. Performed daily, about 15% of the time.
- Serves as a Subject Matter Expert for clients on some industry topics, product knowledge, and carrier requirements. Performed daily, about 10% of the time.
- Supports (or leads) internal staff on the identification, design, development, and implementation of internal best practices. Performed daily, about 10% of the time.
- Proactively supports the closure of sales of new and renewal business with our agent partners and carrier partners. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
- Provides thought leadership to management on strategic and innovative opportunities for Rogue Risk. This duty is performed daily, about 20% of the time.
- May be responsible for the processing of endorsements, processing of certificates, providing support for billing related issues, providing support for claim-related issues. This duty is performed monthly, about 5% of the time.
Perform any other related duties as required or assigned.
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
Broad knowledge of a field related to the job, such as underwriting, sales, account or relationship management, business administration, etc., plus 3-7 years related industry experience and/or training. Or equivalent combination of education and experience.
REQUIRED CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS
- P&C License
- L&H License (a plus but not required)
SOFTWARE SKILLS REQUIRED
Mastery: General Use Computer skills
Advanced: Alphanumeric Data Entry, Contact Management, Spreadsheet, Word Processing/Typing
Intermediate: Generic knowledge of Agency Management Systems (AMS)
Basic: Usage of a generic CRM system.
This position is an Account Management (sales and service) position, with advancement opportunity commensurate with consistent demonstration of high performance relative to our company values and job expectations, and proficiency with associated core competencies: Results-focused, Dealing with Ambiguity, Customer Focus, Functional/Technical Skills, and Problem Solving.
Salary commensurate with experience.
How To Apply
If you feel this opportunity is something you’d be excited about and a good fit for, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please include a brief intro introducing yourself and explaining why you think you’d be a good fit for our Account Manager position as well as a link to your LinkedIn profile and a copy of your resume.
Thank you for your interest in Rogue Risk.